The myth of missed phone calls (was: OM2008.12 - basic usage instructions?)

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:51:09 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Daniel Willmann <
daniel at totalueberwachung.de> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
> halbtaxabo-om at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> I had to clearify that if there still are problems with
> incoming calls (which I honestly don't believe) then they are not
> immediately noticable.

While this may be true with your current carrier and phone usage, this is
far from the case with my phone.  Part of the problem Openmoko as a
community is facing is adequate testing.  With something as complex as
worldwide telephony system, it's the biggest detriment to Openmoko's
success.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray