The myth of missed phone calls (was: OM2008.12 - basic usage instructions?)

Daniel Willmann daniel at
Mon Apr 20 18:22:46 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:51:09 -0400
Paul <paultsai at> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Daniel Willmann <
> daniel at> wrote:
> > I had to clearify that if there still are problems with
> > incoming calls (which I honestly don't believe) then they are not
> > immediately noticable.
> >
> While this may be true with your current carrier and phone usage,
> this is far from the case with my phone.  Part of the problem
> Openmoko as a community is facing is adequate testing.  With
> something as complex as worldwide telephony system, it's the biggest
> detriment to Openmoko's success.

I'm curious, what distro are you using? I would be pretty surprised if
carrier differences are having that effect.
If you don't mind please try kernel and rootfs in and see if you
are still missing phone calls. If you are I would be very interested in
any logs you can produce. For that please make
sure /etc/frameworkd.conf reads

log_to = file
log_destination = /path/to/file
in section [frameworkd] and