Problems flashing Neo Freerunner

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at
Tue Aug 11 16:13:18 CEST 2009

I think there are two separate incidents described here:
1)  flashing the GSM firmware from microsd does not work
2) flashing with Neotool causes an error - the NAND firmware is destroyed
during the flashing.

No flaming needed, this is the SUPPORT list.  You know, newbies welcome?

Now, I have a clarification question for Tim:  what image did you put on the
microsd cards for the GSM flash?  How did you put it on them?