Problems flashing Neo Freerunner

arne anka openmoko at
Tue Aug 11 16:55:01 CEST 2009

> I've tried the image which is on the website:
> I've put it on my MicroSD card using the following instructions found on
> the openmoko site:
> sudo dd if=flash-moko11-2.image of=/dev/mmcblk0

- did you try to download that archive again and compare the images?
- after doing dd you should be able to simply mount the sd card, is that
possible and can you browse the directories?
- what kind of bootloader are you using (qi, u-boot, if uboot from nand or
nor?) and which version?
- how exactly did you boot (which button pressed how and how long)?
- can you boot from another sd card?