How to get over Battery not charging

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at
Sat Aug 15 01:00:23 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:30:00PM -0500, media_farm wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have bought a new Neo. The battery does not charge. The LED does not
> light up either.
> I keep pressing the on button but it has never booted.
>    How do I best proceed?

1) Look for the date code underneath the battery in the battery
2) If the date code is 20080722 or later, the Neo should boot and run
   without a charged battery when connected to the charger or a USB host.
3) If the date code is 20080718 or earlier, the Neo will not boot without
   a battery that has at least some charge in it. You will need to borrow a
   charged, compatible battery[1] or get hold of an external charger.

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen