How to get over Battery not charging

Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Fri Aug 21 17:46:57 CEST 2009

2009/8/13 François-Léonard Gilbert <gilbertf at gmail.com>:
> Coincidentally, I left my Freerunner too long between charges
>  and I had to find a solution this morning (in the wiki, of course).
>
> Try this:
> 1) unplug the FR from USB and charger
> 2) push the AUX button and, while
> maintaining it down, plug the charger in.
> 3) push the AUX button periodically (about every 5 secs)
> for 2 minutes (each push cycles the selected item in the menu)

François,
Thanks for posting this, it is a great creative solution.
Do you know if there is a way to extend the time
in the NOR boot menu?  (i.e., to make the timeout
longer) - or, better, is there a way to add a menu choice
"Wait for more intructions"    (or "CHARGE" :-)

While trying to flash the phone, it's annoying
to have to juggle FR, keyboard, mouse, etc.

Should I open a ticket?  (It would be the
first for me on this product, need to learn how :-)

Thanks
Seth