GSM, SD, daily phone

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Aug 21 23:45:54 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 06:57:02PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Seth Rothenberg <seth at pachai.net> wrote:
>
> > And SD card is not working.
> > I just tested the SD in a friend's laptop,
> > and there is an empty file system on it.

> I recommend using the latest version of qi.  I had to do this to get the sd
> card to work after my buzz fix.

   That a more practical point of view than you had two weeks ago
(https://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-August/052830.html):
> tb <bumbl3x3 at gmail.com> writes:
>> Or use uboot and not qi
>
> If there's a real problem to debug please do not suggest to hide it
> with various work-arounds!

   As to debugging the problem, it sure would be interesting to know why the
kernel had trouble with SD cards when started from U-Boot. In particular,
does the problem return if you go back to U-Boot?

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen