Sooo... I may have blown up my battery.

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 03:15:05 CET 2009

You bet!   Last time I let my battery completely discharge, I had to
do some voodoo to get it to running state, but nothing out of the wiki
article.

This time, on the other hand, my FR shuts down even in the NOR boot
menu between AUX presses.   I am ordering a battery tonight so I can
call around again.

Unfortunately, I don't have a multimeter around, so I can't even know
the real state of the battery or the charger-supplied voltage.  My
best option now is getting a known good one and hoping the phone starts.

This brings me back to my original question: do any diagnostic
procedures already exist?  I have an A6(date code 20081104) so it does
not work without a battery.

Thanks for the support

François