Problems with broken distro and AUX

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 9 21:29:55 CET 2009

Good luck.   Let me know if you manage to fix it, 'cause I'm in a similar
situation - my daughter dropped my FR and after that the AUX button doesn't
work.   I haven't gotten around to taking the case apart to see if it's an
easy fix yet.   Fortunately I have Qi install and I just manually rename
boot partitions to determine which OS boots.   So far it's generally
working, but if I manage to seriously break a distro it could get
interesting...

Warren

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Some time ago I broke my AUX button so I cannot access NAND/NOR
> bootloader. What worst some time after I broke distro during update and
> I cannot access neither by ssh nor by X11 (keyboard is not displayed).
>
> I will have an access to debug board in two weeks or I may ask someone
> but is it possible to somehow fix it (with or without debug board)?
>
> Regards

Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca