Problems with broken distro and AUX

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Wed Dec 9 21:29:55 CET 2009

Good luck.   Let me know if you manage to fix it, 'cause I'm in a similar
situation - my daughter dropped my FR and after that the AUX button doesn't
work.   I haven't gotten around to taking the case apart to see if it's an
easy fix yet.   Fortunately I have Qi install and I just manually rename
boot partitions to determine which OS boots.   So far it's generally
working, but if I manage to seriously break a distro it could get