Sooo... I may have blown up my battery.

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:13:36 CET 2009

Using the charger to boot worked, thanks a lot!

Now after 1 day of charging, the battery state is still zero bars.
The battery icon is still in the "charging" state, but if I unplug the
charger I get 0 bars and the "very low" battery alarm.

I tried reverting to the "dumb" battery meter, and the charge_now =
136000 with charge_full=850000

Is my battery toast?  how do I interpret those numbers ( or those from
the bq driver)?

François