Problems with broken distro and AUX

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:47:41 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 06:29 +0000, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
> Some time ago I broke my AUX button so I cannot access NAND/NOR
> bootloader. What worst some time after I broke distro during update and
> I cannot access neither by ssh nor by X11 (keyboard is not displayed).
>
> I will have an access to debug board in two weeks or I may ask someone
> but is it possible to somehow fix it (with or without debug board)?
>
> Regards

Unfortunatly the button is broken. I.e. the pice of equipment which is
between the button on case and the motherboard is not connected to
motherboard.

Is it possible to force Qi to boot from SD using debug board?
Is it possible to fix the AUX button (or try to fix without damaging
motherboard)?

Regards