Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Tue Feb 3 05:43:28 CET 2009

I thought of something that would give me a warm fuzzy feeling....

I happen to be running SHR right now, but I am sure
all distros could benefit with this silly thing, namely
"Provide name of application being launched"

Where would be a good place to suggest this?
(diy is an OK answer, but not this month :-)

Actually, along the same lines, it would be nice if FR
could give a bit of positive feedback sooner than
30 seconds after boot when I see "openmoko"
(Note, this is not unique to FR, the motoRAZR also does this,
but I have booted the FR more times in a few months
than I have booted the RAZR in 3 years.)

Thanks
Seth