qi not working? or is it android?

encinalense smchadwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:58:31 CET 2009

Yes, I suspect that the first message ("dbugfs dir creation failed") is
coming from the android kernel and that the power_supply message was
appearing before qi -- I think I'm just now noticing it because of the fact
that I don't see the rest of the scrolling boot . . .

But I'll confirm that I flashed the right qi. Is it a good idea to just keep
that as the bootloader?

Many thanks,

Sean