qi not working? or is it android?

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Sat Feb 7 20:45:40 CET 2009

| Yes, I suspect that the first message ("dbugfs dir creation failed") is
| coming from the android kernel and that the power_supply message was
| appearing before qi -- I think I'm just now noticing it because of the
| that I don't see the rest of the scrolling boot . . .
| But I'll confirm that I flashed the right qi. Is it a good idea to
just keep
| that as the bootloader?

Yeah, Qi is doing fine loading and booting Linux as it should, there's
nothing to blame it for here.

If you see the backlight come up you're out of Qi and the kernel is
running, unless the issue involves kernel commandline it's most likely a
rootfs or kernel related issue then.  Some rootfs cannot cope with
mounting the thing ro which is Qi policy, maybe that's the problem.

I don't think you have the wrong Qi either, I guess it would not start
at all.

- -Andy
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)