Power Adaptor.

Craig Woodward woody at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 01:08:34 CET 2009

I'm sure the charger has a cap or two in it.  Most transformers do in order to help rectify the AC current down to DC.  If you touch them shortly after unplugging you may get a minor shock.  This is true of almost all AC to DC converter bricks.

---- Chris Syntichakis <chris at c-64.mobi> wrote: 



I had a nice experience with the power adaptor. I just charged the FR and
after this, I took of the adaptor from the mains. Then accidentally, I
touched both the pins of the plug (of the adaptor) and guess that.. I felt a
small shock! 

Now, what's this? Bad construction? of they forgot to put a some diodes...?

View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Power-Adaptor.-tp2285864p2285864.html
Sent from the Openmoko Support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

support mailing list
support at lists.openmoko.org

More information about the support mailing list