[FSO] Milestone 5, uBoot and SD, any success?

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 11 11:22:26 CET 2009

Hash: SHA1

Somebody in the thread at some point said:
| On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM, Marc Bantle <openmoko at rcie.de> wrote:
|> Until current rootfs' get fixed, I dropped the 'ro' option in
|> the boot options.
| Thanks to all of you for you help. But I tried something else : Marek
| Lindner just provided the steps for fixing the image. Here it is:
|  Not sure whether somebody was able to properly fix it or not. We
(Chris and me)
|  just ran into this issue and created a "fix" for the mount script.
|  The /etc/init.d/checkroot.sh file in line 24 is the reason for the
problem. It
|  complains about a wrong file descriptor here: exec 9>&0 </etc/fstab
|  I removed the 2 exec lines (line 24 and line 85) and added a " <
|  at the end of line 84.
| It worked for me.

It'd be great if we can get that change or something like it in the
upstream that these images come from.

- -Andy

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org


More information about the support mailing list