Another Freerunner For Sale

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:53:52 CET 2009

I've found I don't have time to hack around on the Freerunner like I'd
hoped, so rather than let it collect dust, I'd like to get it in the
hands of someone who can. I've most of the original packaging and will
be including all of the original kit (512MB SD, laser stylus, AC, etc)
and the carrying pouch. I'll also include the headset if I can find
it. It's currently running the Qtopia distro. It's in like-new
condition, it's hardly left my office. Oh, and it's the GSM 850 model.

I'd like to get $300 for it. I'll ship it for free anywhere in the US
or Canada. Elsewhere in the world will depend on the cost. I will
entertain other offers. I'll only do payment via Paypal.

Please respond off list if you are interested

-QH-