Neo Freerunner on eBay

Cory Wright corywright at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:15:29 CET 2009

Hi,

Last year I received a Neo Freerunner to review for a magazine.  I
used the Freerunner enough to evaluate it for the article, and haven't
touched it since, so I've put it for sale on eBay and started the
bidding at $0.99.  Here's a short URL to the auction:

  http://tr.im/gta02

It's in perfect condition, no scratches, and was never used on a daily
basis.  The auction also includes two 2GB MicroSD cards that I bought
to test booting multiple distributions from SD.  Everything that came
with the Freerunner is included in the box.  I've posted a few
pictures of it on the auction as well, so you can zoom in and see the
device up close.

Rather than just throwing out some random price I figured it would be
better to put it up for auction and let the market decide what its
worth.  Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Sorry for the advertisement, but I thought someone here might be
looking for a Freerunner at a discount.

Cory