[debian/fso] 2.6.28-20090105.git69b2aa26 weird jiffs2 messages in dmesg

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Feb 21 16:33:23 CET 2009

> Dunno what you can do about it, but the guy who owns the process for
> generating the jffs2 image for Debian may get a hint from this to change
> how he generates it.  jffs2 mount should be a few seconds not 120.

oh, that's no flashed image or so.
it is the jiffs the fr came with. months ago i deleted everything and
copied my files over (the most crucial parts of debian: /sbin/ /lib/ ...)
 from teh sd install.
with 2.6.24 i have never seen those errors. wouldn't that rather be some
kernel (2.6.28) related problem?