Updating an old GTA01 (Neo 1973)

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen rask at sygehus.dk
Sun Feb 22 16:45:49 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:44:53AM +0100, Tilman Baumann wrote:

> > I also read about a GSM firmware upgrade which I may need.
> Only in case of incompatibilities with certain SIM I believe.

   Especially on the GTA01 with only 16 byte serial port buffers you may
want to upgrade to the moko11 firmware to fix some problems with serial port
overruns (bug 2180) due to hardware flow control not being used:

https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2180#comment:20
https://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-February/008648.html

   Also fixed is resume on call during first suspend (bug 2231):

https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2231
https://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2009-February/008497.html

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen