No sound in calls

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:18:34 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Ali <alishams at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:

> Possibly. First I would check to make sure there is no sign of pulse
> audio on your system, just installing it always borked sound for me.
> Trying another kernel can't hurt and if it fixes it you'll know for
> sure, but maybe check your dmesg for anything suspicious.
> On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 15:37 -0500, Adam Jimerson wrote:
> >  Do I need to reflash my kernel in order to get this to work?

Checking my dmesg and it seems to me that flashing my kernel maybe worth it,
there is a lot of messages about how drivers can export certain properties,
and that there are unknown symbols.  I don't know what got installed when I
flashed 2008.9 and FDOM on the phone but I was not able to install custom
hardware because I was where I can't use USB networking and not able to get
Wifi Mofi or Lint-wifi to want to work.