Help! GSM not working after updating to Moko10

Ingvaldur Sigurjonsson ingi at
Fri Feb 27 09:44:07 CET 2009

Me too is in the same boat.

After having the Freerunner laying around, untouched, for quite some
time I decided to give it a new chance so I started doing some upgrades.

I also followed the wiki on flashing the GSM  but I never got the
"(fluid, version 3) ok".

Been trying with flashing different kernels/rootfs's to no avail. I cant
even get to the phone over USB anymore.  Now the Phone is completely

Does anyone know how to unbrick the phone ? A method using debug board
maybe ?

- Ingi