[Om2008.12] No sound on phonecalls

Ian darkstarsword at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:02:21 CET 2009

I have been experiencing this exact issue this week, though haven't
looked into it deeply as yet. Also occuring on freshly flashed
Om2008.12, though I also experienced this once under FDOM 20081023
(also freshly flashed).

http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/
--
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be
heard from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but