[Om2008.12] End call doesn't actually end call

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 19:30:05 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Ian <darkstarsword at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just had a very disturbing experience. While trying to determine if
> the sound on my freerunner was working (see [Om2008.12] No sound on
> phonecalls)

Well, my FR actually had sound issues on OM2008.9. It would ring sometimes
but just be quiet the other times. But after I flashed Om2008.12 everything
magically works. I didn't bother much to check what the source of the issue
was though. It used to vibrate everytime, which was enough for me. But now I
know what I was missing :)

You could try QtExtended actually. I had tried it a few weeks back, and it
worked like a charm. But that's only if you want a *phone*. Om2008.12 is
much more than just a phone!

--
Regards
Shashank