Neo for DATA acquisition with USB

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sat Jan 3 20:22:16 CET 2009

I'd use an Arduino and hook up the sensor to the Arduino inputs. Gives
you immediate access to a huge range of voltage or resistive sensors,
and probably very easy to interface to I2C, OneWire, SPI, etc. sensors.
Hundreds of examples on the web. Perhaps even thousands.

I'm pretty sure that Arduino to FreeRunner has already been demonstrated
to work. Don't forget to put your USB port in host mode, and pay
attention to the power discussions on the wiki and in the archives.