GTA02 is now an expensive brick

Lucas Lacroix raijinsetsu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:54:39 CET 2009

Thanks for all the responses.

I believe have a GTA02v5, but there's no identifying mark to say which
version.

As for purchasing an additional battery or a battery charger, that is NOT a
solution. That's a stop-gap. It's the same as purchasing a new car, finding
the axle broke in your driveway overnight, and then the car salesmen telling
you "all you need to fix it is buy a new axle".

I have tried every combination of with/without battery, holding aux, USB or
Wall charger, and holding aux+power. None of these combinations have yielded
any results.