GTA02 is now an expensive brick

Paul paultsai at
Thu Jan 8 16:06:55 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Marc Rios <marcrios84 at> wrote:
> Hi to all,
> All I wanted to say is that I'm working perfectly with FR. It's my daya by
> day phone and works very well for me. I've been working with it one month
> and with QTOPIA works very well ;)

Can you provide details on the distro (specific versions) you are
using?  Any modifications?

I tried Qtopia extended and there is the echo problem to contend with.

Email - paultsai at

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through
which he could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray