GTA02 is now an expensive brick

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Jan 8 17:39:52 CET 2009

> not in there by default. As it's fundamental to a working phone it should
> be. And from the threads I;ve found it doesn't actually help everyone.

because the echo has many sources, the hw is only one -- the other is your
location. even with my old phone i had echos sometimes which had to be
attributed to the spot i were in.

for the rest of your posting: could you please stop right now?
the constant whining is jamming my inbox and nothing of what you (or
others) were grumbling about is exactly new. in fact, the sdame stuff
keeps to come up again and again and again.
we all know what shortcomings the fr has, what could have been done better
in the past and what should be done in the future -- there is absolutely
NO NEED to repüeat that over and over again, just because there a few days
nobody said that!

i am sick and tired of people thinking thy have to take their personal
disappointments to market every day, if you need to get rid of your
disappointments join a fitness club, go in the woods and yell at squirrels
or chop wood, but stop that constant annoying whining on this list
(especially since it is a _support_ list, and that does not mean mental
support).

i bought the fr in june and i knew, it would be not totally ready for
daily use, and yes, i was disappointed, that it did not even meet my low
expectations -- but likewise i realized that it does not help anybody if i
vented those feelings on the list.

if you are not able to use the fr as intended, please sell it on ebay. but
stop to fill up my (and others) inboxes with pointless and sickening
complaints -- we heard them already and know every single one by heart and
we are sure it will not help solve anything if you go on and on and on.