Dictonary Software

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Thu Jan 8 23:48:05 CET 2009

Come on, this thread is ugly enough.

Remember, your mailprogram is smarter than you!
DO NOT KLICK REPLY ON A LIST TO START NEW THREAD!

Thank you for not doing it again....

PS: yup, the dict.cc files and programs are probably a great idea.
But one would use a compressed format on mobile devices.
One of the progs there is over 100Mb...
I like to have something like this on my phone too.