GTA01 bricked - WANTED Debug Board in Germany

Tilman Baumann tilman at
Fri Jan 9 12:07:13 CET 2009

Marc Bantle wrote:
> Hi Tilman,
> Tilman Baumann schrieb:
>> I have just bricked my GTA01, is there anyone on Germany who might be
>> willing to reanimate it via JTAG?
>> I would send you the unit with a return ticket.
>> Paymet for this service could be some bottles of the finest black wood
>> forest beer:
>> Rothaus Pils
>> Waldhaus Pils
>> Waldhaus Jubilaeumsdunkel
> Seeing the selection of beverages you offer
> I suspect you located in the very south-west.
> Incidentally I'll be in Alpirsbach on Sunday.
> If your interested I would bring my debug
> board along ;-)
> As I have - knock on wood - never needed to
> utilize it, I can't support you very much in
> actually reanimating your gta01. But i'd be
> willing to make my debug-board available
> to you. Just let me know how!

That's very generous of you.
But I have no car and a train ride from Freiburg is almost two hours.

I have already found someone to send me the board via mail. I will do it
  this way.
But thank you for the offer.