GTA02 is now an expensive brick

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:12:40 CET 2009

I am trying it out now. The distro seems to be more responsive (contacts, etc).

I am trying to figure out how to release calls, one would think it's
done by pressing the release button.

Also, if I answer a call before it starts vibrating, it seems to
vibrate forever.

I have yet to test the text messages.