Once a whiner

Marcus Stong stongo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:00:39 CET 2009

I'd just like to say, for all the whiners using om 2008.x (I've been one
just recently, too), try FSO testing. I've been using it for a few days, and
everything seems to work like a charm compared to OM2008.x.
Suspend works great, battery life is killer, boot time is good, telephony
seems solid. Granted there's no UI for wifi and no bluetooth support, it's
still eons ahead of OM2008 as far as I can tell. Really, I think everyone
needs to get over om2008, including open moko, because it just doesn't work.
But I have renewed faith in my phone now that I've installed FSO. Great job
FSO team!