Once a whiner

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:10:49 CET 2009

I just reflashed with the latest images from unstable.

I can make phone calls kinda reliably, until it crashes.

Receiving phone calls kinda works, although once I do, I can't release
the phone call and the phone starts throwing errors.

Am I doing something wrong?  Are you guys enabling GPRS on the phone?
I have that module enabled so I'm not sure if that's causing the
problem.

Thanks.

--
Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through
which he could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray