howto to get keyboard numbers for pin code?

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Sat Jan 10 23:59:05 CET 2009

I got my FR a few days ago and I've flashed today om2008.12, hoping to
have some annoyances improved.

Setting aside the shock of seeing a totally new interface (figure out
again how to operate it) instead of a polished original interface, I
have now a rather vexing problem that I can't overcome: the pin code
keyboard only displays letters, no numbers, ergo, no way to input my
pincode! I can't see a way to switch keyboard (btw, neither a
delete/backspace key)

What can I do?

Fernando

PS: the new interface is not necessarily worse; actually, the concept
might be better; however, polish and basic info on how to operate it, is
needed.