OpenMoko + Exchange

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Tue Jan 13 23:15:47 CET 2009

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 13.01.2009, 23:03 +0100 schrieb Thomas Otterbein:
> > i know that Evolution email can do Exchange.  last i read, Debian can be
> As far as I know to be a native Exchange-Client Evolution requires a non-free-
> plugin. But even if you purchase it I doubt that the plugin will work on OM.

that used to be the case, but now the evolution plugin is free, or it
wouldn’t be here:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/evolution-exchange

And yes, you could install Debian and that package on your FreeRunner.
It’s just that the evolution UI is not very suited for a
touch-screen-interface and VGA resolution...

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner