OpenMoko + Exchange

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Tue Jan 13 23:15:47 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, den 13.01.2009, 23:03 +0100 schrieb Thomas Otterbein:
> > i know that Evolution email can do Exchange.  last i read, Debian can be
> As far as I know to be a native Exchange-Client Evolution requires a non-free-
> plugin. But even if you purchase it I doubt that the plugin will work on OM.

that used to be the case, but now the evolution plugin is free, or it
wouldn’t be here:

And yes, you could install Debian and that package on your FreeRunner.
It’s just that the evolution UI is not very suited for a
touch-screen-interface and VGA resolution...

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |