Question about Apache in OM

Joel Newkirk freerunner at
Tue Jan 13 23:21:15 CET 2009

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:40:02 +0100, "Sergio Martínez-Losa Del Rincón"
<sergiomtz.losa at> wrote:
> Hi all
> Does somebody know how a way to install apacha in OM 2007.2???
> i've found something in this link :
> But i'm not sure to get it work with that URL
> Thanks (armv4t packages
work on Freerunner)

I've successfully installed and run it, but as it lacks php it wasn't of
any immediate use for me.  "In theory" anything armv4t at Angstrom is
usable on the FreeRunner. In practice though, try not to use any more
packages from there than absolutely necessary - IE, fulfill dependencies
from OM feeds whenever possible to reduce chance of breaking something.
(safest is to NOT add Angstrom to /etc/opkg/*.conf, just pull individual
files manually like "opkg install",
then any dependencies it can't find in OM feed you manually add to that
command and run it again)

Joel Newkirk      (blog) (FR stuff)