OpenMoko + Exchange

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at
Wed Jan 14 14:45:21 CET 2009

By the way, for clarification, I don't think there has ever been native
support for MS exchange in evolution, and anyways the binary protocol
only works within your Lan. Evolution Exchange is a wrapper around the
Web Interface of Exchange server. Today it works quite reliably, but
it's still a little intensive on network and memory. Also, MS Exchange
is not IMAP compatible without alteration of the server.

For sure with a PIM support in FSO we will be more equipe to integrate
mail backends like Exchange.