Experiences with GTA02 and OM2008.12 (was part of the "Brick" thread)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Mon Jan 19 03:52:56 CET 2009

Craig,

> Is this a rumor?  PLEASE CLARIFY.   Will the GTA01 continue to get
> software support from OM in it's baseline release (OM2xxx series)?

Yes. We are trying!

Just look at http://downloads.openmoko.org/daily/testing/

There are images for GTA01 and GTA02, and this is where the base of
our next distribution, Om2009, is being built. Right now, it's live.
Last build is from January 19, 2009 (today), for both GTA01 and GTA02.
I hope we can keep the discipline all the way to the actual release,
there are many little details and bumps on the road.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang