Experiences with GTA02 and OM2008.12

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Tue Jan 20 22:41:20 CET 2009

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Hmm, phone calls surely suffer from the same buzz issue that affects
> all users?
> And wifi is surely the same as anybody following the andy-tracking
> has?

Well I've never noticed the buzz on my handset, but presumably it does
suffer from it as (AFAIK) it's a hardware issue?

And wifi - well last time I spent much time with OM2008.X it was a pain to
do manually and wifimofi was... unreliable, but it's been a while since I

I should also say that I tried a new image today and GPS doesn't seem to
want to work.

It's far from perfect, yet, but I like it.
Sent from the Openmoko Support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.