Problem in transfering files to QEMU - Openmoko in Windows XP

Sincere Trout sincere_trout at
Wed Jan 21 13:11:26 CET 2009

I am using windows binaries for running Openmoko under QEMU. The problem is that I want to copy some files into the openmoko running on the emulator. Can anybody help me in how to do that please?

I have tried to connect to VLAN but it don't exactly know how it works. Please help me in transfering the files to the openmoko running in emulator. I just want to copy some files to the openmoko on the emulator.

Waqar Ali