David Corking lists at
Sat Jan 24 11:50:09 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 6:55 AM,  <freerunner at> wrote:

> If you're looking for the same laser/light/pen/stylus that shipped with the
> FreeRunner for a time, I believe this is it:

This looks like the same pen that came with the Neo 1973.

Judging by the length of this thread, it looks (in 20:20 hindsight)
like it was a mistake to delete this wiki page:

If someone could restore it (please), we could use it to store the
highlights from this thread and from last year's about ink: