Took my FR apart and there is a bit left over after putting it back together ...

William Kenworthy billk at
Sun Jan 25 08:47:55 CET 2009

Bottom photo at,
where the gsm antenna track dissappears around the corner :(

Now you know whats "around the corner"

Out with the soldering iron - better sacrifice some chickens first I
think ...

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 15:51 +0900, William Kenworthy wrote:
> Hi, I thought I would have a look inside the front of my FR (gta02v5) -
> but a little silver contact fell out in the process.  The phone still
> works, but where this bit fits mystifies me (its not on any diagram I
> can see) - so, can anyone recognise where it goes?
> image at
> BillK
William Kenworthy <billk at>
Home in Perth!