Can't create bug ticket

danek daniel at
Mon Jan 26 04:04:17 CET 2009

I hadn't tried it before because those instructions don't work with qtopia
based phone stack. In desperation, I tried it today: I reflashed one of my
ancient 2007,2 images and tried connecting manually. It just hangs on
"Connected." and never prompts ready for AT commands, furthering my
suspicion that Calypso died. Thanks for the tip.