Can't create bug ticket

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:25:52 CET 2009

About the error message, it's from Firefox about a bad security
certificate. Cheap servers often use self-signed certificat and since
3.0.5 Firefox show an error message. To solve, you will have to add a
exception to this site (use the link saying something like "Or you can
add an exception ..." and then the button saying something like "Add an
exception").

regards,
Nicolas