Qi

Jeffrey Ratcliffe jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:55:33 CET 2009

I bought myself an 8Gb uSD and installed Debian on it, but it wouldn't
boot. u-boot simply said it couldn't find the uImage.bin, which is in
/dev/mmcblk0p1, with the rest in /dev/mmcblk0p2.

I read that Qi might work better, so I flashed the latest from the
/andy directory (18.12.08). I added

root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 loglevel=8 rootdelay=5

to append-GTA02 on /dev/mmcblk0p1

When I press the power button, it flashes the red LED twice, vibrates
very briefly, and then boots from NAND (2008.testing). From NAND, I
can mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 and /dev/mmcblk0p2 (both ext2) with no
bother.

What can I do to boot from uSD?

Regards

Jeff