volume

Seth Rothenberg seth at pachai.net
Fri Jul 3 16:14:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Al Johnson<openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Friday 03 July 2009, Seth Rothenberg wrote:
>> Have there been any developments on volume?
>> (Note, my Razr V3 isn't as loud as I would like either :-)

> Judging by the headphone amp link I assume you're talking about volume on the
> headset.

Yes and no.     The speaker is not loud enough in any circumstance.
The headphone jack is a way of getting a clean signal out to an amp
that could conceivably fit in the same holster as the FR.
But the main time I need it is for speakerphone in the car,
so if it's small enough to fit in the tray on the dash, I'm happy.