Setting app nor opkg update seem to be working

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:50:13 CEST 2009

There a lot of nice features that I hope will be introduced to SHR, e.g.
contact names in text messages, etc.  However, I am very happy that SHR is
stable and usable.

Does anyone know what it'll take to be able to send receive attachments?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:

> >I recommend using SHR's unstable image, the July 3rd image, as an
> >everyday phone.  They just came out with a new build today which I
> >have not yet tested.  om2009, though pretty reliable, is lacking in
> >terms of other software you can install to make a nice smart phone.
>
> there is one feature om2009 has that nobody else implemented yet - SMS
> delivery report :(
>
> i use SHR anyways, quietly hoping that perhaps one day the code gets
> copied from paroli and used in shr (not really as paroli is in
> python...) and SMS delivery notify will start working in SHR too :)
>
> Petr

Paul
Email - paultsai at gmail.com

There were moments when he looked on evil simply as a mode through which he
could realize his conception of the beautiful.
Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray