Setting app nor opkg update seem to be working

Bill Purcell lists at whpiv.net
Thu Jul 9 18:53:36 CEST 2009

I think I will try out SHR.  It looks like

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SHR

will help me with SHR specific stuff but I first need to learn how to
flash, which

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_the_Neo_FreeRunner

should be a good guide for that.

Should I flash everything ... bootloader, kernel, and shr image or can
I just flash the shr image over the top? (I probably sound ignorant and
that's because I am ... I am less than 24 hrs into openmoko land.)

Any advice?  I will start a new thread if I start having troubles with
the flash and google doesn't answer my questions.  Is this the right
list for this type of discussion?