Delete me

Chris Syntichakis chris at c-64.mobi
Fri Jul 10 20:35:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have some problems like this when trying to access https sites.
It seems that their certificates are expired (and nobody bothered to fix
it).
Try to visit again that site
by using the http protocol (just change the https to http). Its not a bank
or something similar site (I mean not critical to access it using plain
http).

Chris

READY.
█