Stylus replacement button cells

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:20:13 CEST 2009

The original cells are labeled GP192, searching the web I found
equivalent cells labeled LR41 AG3. But when I put 4 of them into the
stylus, the laser beam was very weak and became weaker very fast. Is
this cell type not suitable for the stylus?

I bought this button cells in a set, 6 different types with 6 cells
each for just € 3.00, and I tried 3 cells of type LR754 AG5, they work
great and the laser beam is as if the stylus was new.

Should I put this to the FAQ, and if yes, to which section? Hardware?
Misc? A new section Accessoires?